Already have an account?
If you already have an account, you do not need to fill out this form again.
Please login using the form on the left.
- Make sure that you have carefully read the submission guidelines at asgardlitmag.com
- Fill in all of your contact information in the form below. You do not need to use your real address.
Fill in the title of the work you are submitting. Include only one piece per submission.
- Download any files you are submitting to your computer.
- The name of your file should match the title of your piece.
- Make sure that the name of the file does not include your name. ASGARD reviews work anonymously, and your file names are visible to the staff.
- Use the browse button to find the file on your computer that you would like to submit.
- Select the file and click on the open button. Your file will then appear in the “file” field.
- Make sure to select the genre you are submitting from the drop down menu.
- In the comments field, please write a short biographical statement, written in third person (he/she/they) that we will publish if your submission is accepted. At minimum, include your name, grade, and focus area.
If you are submitting visual art, please include a list of materials used to create your piece in the comments section in addition to your biography.
When you have written your biographical note and added any used materials for visual art, click submit.
- You will then have the option to review your information and confirm that it is correct. Hit continue and you’re done.
If you have already made an account, you will have to A) login B) Access My Account (top left hand corner) C) Select "insert new submission" on the bottom right of the page.